Fees for a Suspended License in CA
There are many fees, fines, and costs associated with a driver’s license suspension in California:
- APS reissue fee (under 21 years old): $100.
- APS reissue fee (21 years old and older): $125, required if the DMV upheld the administrative per se suspension after a hearing.
- DUI reissue fee: $55 (this fee is required if you are convicted of VC23152 in criminal Court)
- DUI 2nd offense:
- Add court restriction fee: $15.
- Remove court restriction fee: $20.
- Financial responsibility if you violate the rules by failing to maintain an SR-22:
- Penalty fee: $250.
- Reissue fee: $55.